Sunday, July 28, 2013

All About Brows!

We all hear makeup artists explain the importance of a well-shaped brow to the look of a face. How true is that?!

When I’m out and about and find myself people watching-I’m always checking out other women’s eyebrows; they have a significant impact on how “put together” someone’s face appears. I’ve known many females who have gotten their eyebrows waxed and come out with some very questionable brows. I’ve also witnessed the impact of the notorious “over pluckers” (I was one of these my freshman year in high school-thank goodness they grew back).

When I started to explore the world of high-end cosmetic products, I came across the Benefit Beauty Brow Bar concept. In Michigan, these are located at Ulta Beauty stores. I saw pictures of others who had “Benefit Brows,” and I loved the way they looked! Despite loving the look, when I finally decided to take the plunge and let someone else shape my eyebrows-I was still TERRIFIED.

Low and behold-they turned out beautiful. I highly suggest the brow bar. I go about 1 time per month and tweeze in between appointments. When I go for too long in between appointments I definitely notice!  An appointment costs $22.  Skin too sensitive for waxing? They will tweeze, instead! 

Before and After:
To supplement the brow bar-Benefit makes the product Brow Zings, which provides you with step by step instructions for filling in and shaping your brows-a must buy! Brow Zings contains so much product it will last you for 6 months-1 year! I have tried other brow products and nothing has even come in a close second.  
You can purchase it at these sites:


Do you have any favorite brow products?!

#brows #eyebrows #beauty #makeup

beautiful.sophia 

No comments:

Post a Comment